THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Ben (+varients)
2. Neko (High school friends)
3. Vik (short for Viktaren... middle school: anika and jules...)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
3. Nothing else...
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Talking to teachers and people with whom I don't know where I stand. (fear of being judged by others)
2. Oral Presentations (variant of above)
3. Scary movies...
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Internet (and a connection to)
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
2. Sweater thingie
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Certain Personalities... dunno which.
2. Mmm, honestly, I guess, hair style, but that's just first-glance-judgement sort-of thing...
3. They need to know how to care for others...
THREE THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:
1. Memorize/Recall things.
3. Show affection (Ok, no, I can do, but not well, and it's usually awkward. Or leaves me feeling awkward. Or something like that. It's getting better now...)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW:
1. See Karen-senpai!
2. See friends.
3. Strip and find something else to wear... I think there's a leaf stuck in my shirt somewhere...
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
2. Network Admin
3. Inventor (Time machine, enhanced learning system - plug-n-learn, human-like robot)
THREE PLACES YOU WOULD GO ON VACATION:
1. ...Japan? ^^;;
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Have sex. Sorry, but yeah. I'd like to know what it's like, k?
2. Mmmm, marriage?
3. Be recognized somewhere in history
THREE THINGS YOU WANT THIS VERY SECOND:
1. Something to watch
3. Friends. Anyone wanna come over? I dunno what we can do.. there's only DDR, DVDs, computers, and board games that might be entertaining.