2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?: Pretty sure I made them, but I don't remember anymore. And yes, will make more for next year~
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Eh. Don't think so.
5. What countries did you visit? None.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Money, friends, etc. Bleh. Better grades? Hah.
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Not really dates, but events: Exit High school, enter college, assorted things.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Using freedom without completely screwing myself over.
9. What was your biggest failure? Messing up a brand new friendship.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Not really. A few aches and pains here and there, but nothing large.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Hmm. Things to satisfy my kinky side. J/k
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Dunno.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? See shrubbery in white house?
14. Where did most of your money go? Mmmm, new iBook. Assorted spending randomness.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? No more IB exams. MWAHAHAHAH! And end of finals was pretty good too. Although this was more, yay! and not Ooooh, excitedness.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? Feh, I dunno.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier. Less stress~
b) thinner or fatter? I think I lost a few pounds, but I think I'm slightly fatter. ::frowns::
c) richer or poorer? Richer, but growing poorer continuously.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Socializing. Drama. Studying.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Slacking.
20. How will you be spending christmas? At my cousin's house.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004? Nah, already in love, and loyal like a cat.
23. How many one-night stands? None.
24. What was your favorite tv program? I don't watch TV.....
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Mmm, I tend not to "hate" either.
26. What was the best book you read this year? Either Da Vinci Code, or the blood chronicles-thing.
27.What was your greatest musical discovery? Wheee, Musicals~!
28. What did you want and get? Friends
29. What did you want and not get? Friends
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Dunno.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 19, and I didn't really celebrate it. Didn't care to, and didn't have people that I wanted to celebrate it with.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Better grades. Feh.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Mmm, I still don't care. As long as I don't look too out-of-place, it's fine. Preferably darker or solid colors, better for blending.
34. What kept you sane? Who said I was sane anyways?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? .........I'm not enough of a girl for this sort of question~ =^.-=
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Political issues are all stupid. We should fry them over an open fire and then shove them up the asses of the politicians that make them.
37. Who did you miss? My friends, my friends~
38. Who was the best new person you met? new? probably Doddy.. (no, not an elf/gnome/whatever from hp. :P )
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
1) Don't tell people too much about your strange/odd sides, 'cause then they draw assumptions that you may not wish for.
2) Being desperate for friends makes you do stupid things.
3) People are nice. Strangers aren't always evil and out of hunt you down.
4) Expectations are annoying.