If you had me alone, locked up in your house for twenty-four hours and I had to do whatever you wanted me to, what would you have me do? All comments will be permanently screened because it's a secret. Then repost this in your LJ. You might be surprised with the responses you get.
I've been tagged to leave 6 random facts about myself on the internet. But since they're not required to be new facts, some of these might be old. But keyword is random, apparently. Well, and facts. So they can't be lies...
1. I believe in magic.
2. I enjoy thunderstorms (inside, behind a window, usually.)
3. I have a pretty deep dislike for stupid and close-minded people and I _try_ not to be one.
4. In the past few months, I've talked to more people online than in person.
5. I took 3rd grade over again, for the sake of getting into a GT program.
6. I make a pretty poor role-model, although I don't think I'll do anything to change that.
And I guess the instructions said to tag 6 people? Meh, whatever, tagging the first 6 people on my friends page right now: