The feeling of shaking in my hands is kicking in though. That means getting tired and wanting sleep will probably kick in in a few hours. Better than the last time I drank this stuff though; I finished the entire can within 15 minutes around 1 AM, lasted until 6 AM, at which point I was tired and wanted sleep.
At the moment, Mental status appears to be fine, slightly delayed reactions with general fuzzyness. Physically, my hand and feet are cold, but that's probably the apartment. And my hands feel shaky. That's the.. whatever it is they have in the energy drink.
Puyo Puyo Fever for MacOS X. If you have the game, and you're plagued by lag in the game (especially when you do multiple chains), you're probably running version 1.0.0. There is an update to Ver1.1.0 here: http://sega.jp/pc/soft/puyofever/mac/dl.html
3.either a) or b). I did a. This is specifically for English users, since they messed up... (Otherwise I wouldn't be posting this.)
a) Open System Preferences > International > Languages (tab- selected by default). Move 日本語 up above english. Proceed to step 4.
b) Right-click/Ctrl-click on the PuyoFUpdate.app, go to "Show package contents", navigate into the "Contents" folder, then the "Resources" folder, and then delete the "English.lproj" folder. Proceed to step 4.
4. Open PuyoFUpdate.app. Drag your "PuyoPuyo Fever.app" onto the window that appears.
5. Click on "OK"
6. It will patch the app. To check for success, select "PuyoPuyo Fever.app" in the Finder and hit command-i, Under the General: tab, it should say "Version: PuyoPuyo Fever version 1.2.0...".
[ technical reason/note: They didn't create the proper strings/dialog box for the english version of the updater; so if it ran in english mode, the updater would fail to pop up the confirmation dialog box, asking if you want to patch. Alternatively, you could patch the application manually, by copying the files in the ../PuyoFUpdate.app/Contents/Resources/ChangeItem/ folder into the right places in the "PuyoPuyo Fever.app". It works - I did it manually first, then realized the problem. And then ran a diff -r, comparing my manual patching vs. the app's patching, and the things matched. ]