not anymore... T.T
2. Do you hate more than 3 people?
3. How many houses have you lived in?
3. One town house, two single homes.
4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Dark chocolate is good. Twix is good, but promises cavities. Toblerone is also very good.
5. What are your favorite shoes?
:: shrugs:: any comfortable ones.
6. Have you ever tripped someone?
7. What was your least favorite subject class this year?
8. What was your favorite subject class this year?
Hmmm. Databases class.
9. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
Don't think so.
10. Have you ever thrown up in public?
Yes, back in elementary school...
11. Name something that's always on your mind.
12. What is your favorite music genre?
It varies depending on mood. Typically Musicals, but occasionally that switches to asian-pop/jpop or the Josh Gorban/Il Divo style stuff.
13. What is your sign?
14. What time were you born?
15. Do you like beer?
Never had it.
16. Have you ever made a prank call?
17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
I rarely purchase CDs. So no, I don't have one.
18. Are you sarcastic?
20. How many watches do you own?
1. There's a broken one next to me though.
21. Summer or winter?
Winter. Snow/peace/Christmas/Rebirth of the new year.
22. Spring or fall?
Fall. For the flames in the sky, the cool, crisp air, the smell of woodsmoke and BBQs...
23. What is your favorite color to wear?
Neutral colors. Grey, blues, etc. Stuff that lets me blend in and simplifies shielding.
24. Pepsi or Sprite?
Water, thank you very much.
25.What color is your cell phone?
26. Where is your second home?
27. Have you ever slapped someone?
28. Have you ever had a cavity?
Ugh, yes. Too many.
29. How many lamps are in your bedroom?
Lamps? None. Recessed ceiling lights? 3.
30. How many video games do you own?
Own? 2 (PS2) + 3 (N64) + 3 (SNES)
31. What was your first pet?
32. Have you ever had braces?
33. Do looks matter?
For first impressions, unfortunately yes. But hopefully not too much...
34. Do you use lipstick?
Yes. I'm lying.
35. Name 3 teachers from your (former) school:
36. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
37. Are you too forgiving?
Nah. Being angry takes too much effort.
38. How many children do you want?
1? 2? o.O
39. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
40. What is your favorite breakfast?
41. Do you own a gun?
42. Have you ever thought you were in love?
43. When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm... it's been a while now. Excluding onions, anyways...
44. What did you do 3 nights ago?
Stayed up until 1 or 2.
45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
Don't think I've ever been to Olive Garden....
46. Have you ever called your teacher mom?
47. Have you ever been in a castle?
48. What are your nicknames?
Ben, Benji (ugh - don't use that one), Benny Boy, Neko
49. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
Only the cow.
50. Have you ever been to Kentucky?
51. Do you own something from Banana Republic?
52. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
Wasn't, not until you asked.
53. Have you ever called someone Boo?
55. Do you own a diamond ring?
56. Are you happy with your life right now?
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being happy, it's a 3-4. Could be better.
57. Do you dye your hair?
58. Does anyone like you?
Like? I hope. Love? I wouldn't mind knowing...
60. What were you doing May of 1994?
Wha...? Probably in school...
61. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
Hm, nope. I did download a set sometime ago... "show me the meaning... of being... lonely~"
62. McDonald's or Wendy's?
McDonalds. Don't frequent too many Wendy's (lack of them..)
64. Are you closer to your mother or father?
65. Favorite feature of the opposite sex?
Physically: Hair, typically.
Otherwise, personality and soul is by far more important.
66. Are you afraid of the dark?
Only when I'm alone and the voices in my head decide that it'd be funny to start whispering about the dead people...
67. Have you ever eaten paste?
68. Do you have a webcam?
Yes. Two. ^^;;
69. Are you hoping someone in particular will read your answers?
Yes, sure, why not.
(tacked on an extra question 'cause I'm bored. Someone needs to add another question to make it a perfect 70...)