Been to Taipei, Hsinchu, and I'm in Kaohsiung right now.
I can't wait for California to get our High Speed Rail system. HSR is so awesome....
 More snippets of thought:
• So much good cheap food. I'm going to miss this. Delicious delicious stuff for $1 USD
• MOS burgers! Everywhere! Although I've only had it once.
• Hm, my chinese is terrible now. There's stuff I know I know, but it'll slip my mind when I need it. Phrases like, "Donate" (to explain why my hair is so long). "Bus", "taxes", etc are ones that come to mind.
• Watching chinese subtitles on tv helps refresh some of these characters. I should probably do this more. Don't have the time though. Blah.
• Man, all you can use 3G iPad connection for my dad for about $20 USD/mo, no contract required. So jealous. Unfortunately, my iPhone 4 isn't unlocked, so I can't use that SIM card. I really should rectify that. :\ Unfortunately, doing so would mean I'd lose all the music I have on it right now, so that's just not an option.
• United Premier doesn't get me access to the United lounge. ::slightly irked:: I got in with my dad though, since he's United 1k.
• Got jeans. Was pricier than the jeans I tend to get, but maybe it won't fall apart so quickly. Or I need to change my bike saddle. I dunno. I keep wearing out the crotch area of my jeans, where the bike seat meets my inner thighs. It's rather irritating.
• Dear mosquitoes, I'm NOT your noms! Leave me aloooooone!